Tuesday 29 September 2015 the Maritime CIO Forum will take place in the Hilton Hotel in Rotterdam. During the Maritime CIO Forum issues and trends will be discussed regarding maritime technology and satellite communications.
The Maritime CIO Forum series of one-day events have been developed to address the issues and trends that technology leaders face in an increasingly changing and continuously developing business environment. CIOs in the maritime sector are expected to deliver strategies capable of both driving revenue and reducing costs for their organisations. Now that their role is taking on a more strategic focus, CIOs need to strengthen their leadership skills while remaining at the forefront of technological breakthroughs and contributing to the business – all the while making smart decisions about maritime technology and satellite communications selection, investment and implementation.
This one-day forum in Rotterdam will address the strategic and practical challenges that all companies are facing at present – such as:
- Are we approaching a genuine road to recovery 2015-2020?
- How is innovation in maritime communications driving the future of shipping?
- The Digital Age – maximizing efficiencies with next generation solutions for the maritime market
- The future of unmanned vessels
- Innovating and investing in the industrial Internet of Things (IoT)
- Big data and analytics to drive innovation, competitiveness and growth
- Putting information security onto the boardroom agenda
- Can the cloud lift global trade?
- Future-proofing your IT infrastructure
- Disruptive innovation
Platform Broadband@Sea is a supporting partner of the Maritime CIO Forum.
For more information about this programme or to find out how your company can be part of the Digital Ship Maritime CIO Forum – Rotterdam 2015 please contact email@example.com.